Book by 22 Dec 2009 to get a Virgin Atlantic economy class flight from London to Montego Bay from £747 (departure dates 17 Dec - 22 Dec 2009).
1. The fares and book by date shown above are correct as of 09 December 2009, but are subject to change or extension depending on take up and market conditions.
2. The fares detailed above are strictly subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis. The number of seats available on each flight at the fare detailed above is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly. Some of the offers displayed above are restricted to certain flight numbers and may not be available on all Virgin Atlantic flights to the destination listed.
3. The fares detailed above are for outbound travel on selected dates: a. Round trips are permitted. b. Round trips where the destination of the outward sector and the departure point of the return sector differ are permitted. c. One way trips are not permitted. d. Trips including sectors on airlines other than Virgin Atlantic including codeshares are not permitted.
4. Minimum stay is one Saturday night from date of departure from the UK. Maximum stay is 12 months.
5. One way bookings are not permitted.
6. Children (under 12) and infants (under 2) who require a seat pay 75% of the full adult fare. Alternatively infants (under 2) who do not require a seat pay 10% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees and surcharges).
7. Once a booking has been confirmed a. Date changes are permitted for a charge of £120 per ticket b. Cancellations are not permitted. c. No compensation and/or refund will be made available.
8. Flying Club miles, bonus miles and tier points are available on selected flights. Please check at time of booking.
9. Virgin Atlantic's published Conditions of Carriage apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available from Virgin Atlantic.
10. Once tickets have been issued Virgin Atlantic shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic.
11. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12.Weekend supplements apply